Thursday, March 6, 2008

Up in the air



Well my second interview tomorrow....its all up in the air. My retirement time may be coming to an end. Pooh I knew it couldnt last forever but I didn't think it would be so soon. But who knows what the future holds. I look foward though to the good things like our End of Summer vacation to the Bahamas and Florida including a four day cruise! Must work and save money :)

I also need one more shopping trip before Vegas..
Needed:
New Heels
MAC makeup wipes (I'm out)
MAC Eye Shadow....not sure on color just yet (using the B2M)
MAC FAFI Beauty Powder

hmmm thats good I think I already bought the new tops last month.
I wish it were next week already.

But in the mean time I can be excited for Friday nights Nuggets VS. Spurs game that I have tickets too....whooo some wicked seats too :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...