Are you a list maker? Making a list + checking it off = satisfaction
I am not always a list maker but when it comes to important things I know I've got a mental list going on. It's like that scene in the movie "How does she do it" and Sarah Jessica Parker is laying in bed with a list a mile long. Yup, that's how I feel some nights. Point is sometimes these lists help remind us what it is we wanted to get done.
Since we're already in April here goes my bucket list for Summer 2013
1. Continue working out (getting fit and healthy)
2. Do a canvas and cocktails outing (ALWAYS wanted to do this)
3. Karaoke night (hmm maybe for my birthday??)
4. Go hiking (location TBD)
5. A second 5K Run (Check this off this weekend)
6. Volunteer projects (already done one, will do a second event at the end of June)
7. Take kids to the Cheyenne Mtn Zoo again.
8. Take the kids to a pottery paint class.
9. Go to a concert (preferably a BSB one)
10. Train for a relay half marathon.
Errr that's all I have. I want more things with the kids but that's a given!