Saturday, June 21, 2008

week 3



Well this week has been an interesting week. I've been getting current on all my vacinations (so handy since I work at a Dr.s office) and so my arm is sore from all the shots and than for curious sakes I did a complete panel on my bloodwork. The results were not good. There is something wrong with me and its not good. I'm not comfortable discussing this on my blog but I can talk about my feelings towards it.

On a positive note its good that I know now and I can make changes and such to my life to better my body. On the other side it's a toll emotionally and physically. Sometimes I will be completly fine with myself and than later I would feel completly down and depressed about it all. It's like I am just thinking way too much about it. For the most part though I guess I can appreciate that I shouldn't take life for granted and that things happen for a reason.

I'm already thinking about the fall and whether or not to continue online classes or not. I love the idea of continuing my education but I'm wondering what school will be better for me and really how much can I handle. Especially with my new health concerns everything has added to the stress that I call life. It is all up in the air at this point I guess.....

P.S. You know who you are but if you think in any way I have anything to do with YOUR drama, you are kidding yourself by blaming me. I haven't been a part of your life in a long time so please save yourself from hating me, I had nothing to do with it. You should know better than that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...