Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is it Friday yet??



It is true, misery loves company. And apparently misery works with me at work because every day feels tougher than the day before. I went to great lengths to avoid this fool misery but his persistent self found me day after day. I even MADE CUPCAKES from SCRATCH even a MARTHA STEWART receipe at that. Come on now what is with the still crabby patty people. I made cupcakes that took like 3 hours to make. Why isn't happiness contagious? In fact it is like happiness makes people even more mad....sometimes it's a lost cause.

I need the weekend to come! I need a break a chance to relax and breathe.

My husband has already made me feel better. I came home to a SPOTLESS house! Whooohoo I didn't have to lift a finger. He is amazing and I am so blessed to have such a thoughtful loving husband who knows just what I like. He knew that I was stressed enough as it is and even though he was on call for work this week he came through for me like a champ. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...