Friday, November 7, 2008

Cravings



They say pregnant women crave the weirdest things, like pickels and icecreame, anchovies and ice creame, dirt, sand, anything goes, but I don't crave those. I crave my comfort food like some good ol cajun crawfish, my oriental chicken salad from applebees, funnel cake (and there is a restaurant that makes these babies), and fruit candies!

Its not crawfish season and any place decent that has it is hundreds of dollars away! I cant justify that for a craving boo! I'd rather save that money for a maternity-family portrait for our family a before and after our bundle of joy arrives :) I can't wait to meet our little one!

This was just a quick update that mommy and baby are fine and well daddy is same ol same ol! Lucky him he hasnt had the sympathy pains lol!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...