Sunday, July 13, 2008

Decisions, decisions



This has by far been one of my most emotional weeks of the year. It just so happens that yes it was also the week of my birthday but my emotional breakdown happened after the whole birthday hooray. I am overwhelmed with everything going on in my life. I am sure a lot of people can relate. A lot of it is taking on too much and my brain and emotions are on super overdrive. I want to push and just make it through 3 more weeks of school its crunch time and I just need to finish it. I am not even looking at fall at this point I just am focusing on this summer.

At the same time at work they asked me if I was in fact going to commit long term to this job. I was honest and said I don't know. To me this is just a job I do not want it to be my long term career goal and my future goals don't include anytthing in the medical field. This is what works with me going to school and near my home. I don't get paid the pay I am used to and so I told them well give me two weeks to decide. The only problem now is I can't decide if I should move on or should I hang in there.

A lot of decisions and no answers to give anyone. Can I use a magic eight ball? LOL Easier said than done. Too many things going on!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...