Saturday, April 19, 2008

Long time no see



Hmpft that's how I feel. These past two weeks I've put in OT with my fulltime job and I've been working my second job freelancing and I've had at least four quizzes for school in those two weeks too. *sigh* its hard work and I forgot what sleep is. But positive thoughts positive wants I gotta push through!

Went to my last nuggets game for the season, no playoff tickets :(, and it was sooo much fun. I swear time FLIES when you are at the game! I love baskeball games :) Being at the games live is the best I think for the next football season especially I want to go to more Broncos game!

This weekend is like my girls weekend with my new friends from work. Here's my shoutout to my girls Heather and Sara cause they keep me SANE at work lol! Sara is my partner in crime out in the front lmao! Together we pulled one of the most awesome April fools joke :)Hehehe we make work fun. Oh and I've got a new nickname that I shall not repeat, its work only damnit.

There was some drama during the week that I was exposed to (not work related) and it made me realize there is a real good reason why I haven't let some people back in my life and why it was a fantastic decision to cut them out to begin with. These people sometimes end up being theives for example. Sad asses LAME! Pshhh cutting the drama out is the best thing ever.

Tonight I'm baking for tomorrows party :) whootwhoot! Note to self remember to get some sleep :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...