Friday, November 30, 2012

One year later

It's truly disgracefull that I have neglected my blog for an entire year. And as cliche as it sounds, my how time flies. Motivated by some new blog followers (you know who you are!) I hope to update my blog more often.

This time last year new and exciting adventures waited for the Tran family. Our family has been through a lot this last year, so many milestones, lots of fun, and of course lots of things that helped us grow. I've learned a lot about MYSELF this last year as well. I've always been pretty motivated and goal oriented. That's my drive. I simply can't be less than par. Question was this year where is par. I don't do bare minimum, wasn't raised or taught that way. Probably part of the whole immigrant parents and first generation American heritage in me.

That was the boring stuff. Let's get to the good stuff.

I have not been able to be as crafty as I was in 2011 but some crafts still managed to get done.
Maybe a recap of some highlights of 2012....

+ Aria turned 1, learned to walk and talk (currently in her "parrot" phase) plus no more binky!
+ Ayden completly being potty trained, going on his first big boy vacation sans mom and dad
+ 5 year wedding anniversary
+ 10 year high school reunion
+ Another year older but celebrated with Magic Mike (<~yes that's a highlight)
+ Girls trip to Vegas (front row seats to Chippendales holla)
+ First 5k done (Color Me Rad Run)
+ Booking my BSB 2013 cruise
+ Starting personal training workout sessions
+ Made it to the 2 year mark at work
+ Lots of new friends
+ Least amount of family drama ever

Yup that's my year in a nutshell.

Will post pictures next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...